Stainless Steel Growlers are probably the most popular variant of growlers. They can be easily carried, and unlike the ceramic or glass variants, they don’t require extensive maintenance. Stainless steel growlers are ideal for people who go out once in a while and like to have their beer handy, while they are out. Whether it’s a hike or a camping trip, these growlers are easy to carry around and they keep your beer perfectly cool for a pretty long time.
Top 5 stainless steel growlers
The best 5 stainless steel growlers are;
- UKeg Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- Francis Stainless Steel Growler
- Kegco’s Grizzly 64 Oz Growler
- HaveGet 128 Oz Mini Keg Style Growler
- Growler Republic’s Stainless Steel Growler
1. uKeg Stainless Steel Beer Growler
If you’re looking to savor the perfect flavor of fresh and deliciously brewed beer; the uKeg Stainless Steel Beer Growler is an ideal product for you. This growler ensures that your beer is cold, fresh and carbonated for several weeks down the line. Crafted from high quality 18/8 stainless steel, uKeg’s stainless steel growler chills your beer and keeps it nice and frothy. The device also comes with an adjustable VPR cap that enhances the carbonation.
And the features don’t just end here! There’s also a locking dispenser tap with interchangeable handles that lets you customize the growler just the way you want. So store your homebrew and enjoy it with your friends virtually anywhere with this amazing stainless steel beer growler.
- Crafted from high quality 18/8 stainless steel.
- Comes with adjustable VPR cap that aids in proper and consistent carbonation.
- Can hold up to 64 ounces of your favorite beer.
- Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Keeps your beer fresh for two weeks.
- Might leak if the cap isn’t fastened properly.
2. Francis. Stainless Steel Growler
This sleek, compact and nifty little growler from G Francis’ is probably one of the best products from the brand. With this device, you can carry a whopping two liters of your favorite beverage regardless of the location or the temperature. I was also impressed with the built-in fold drawn design which makes it easier to carry it around. Also, since it comes with a double-walled temperature control technology, your beer will be chilled and carbonated for as long as 36 hours.
This growler is easy to clean, BPA free and completely safe to be used in the dishwasher. So when it comes to price, features and appearance- the G. Francis Stainless Steel Growler ranks up in every possible department.
- Can hold up to 2 liters of your favorite drink.
- Backed by a double walled technology that keeps your drink cold.
- Easy to carry and easy to fasten.
- Keeps your beer chilled for 36 hours.
- Can sweat a little if the temperature is really high.
3. Kegco’s Grizzly 64 Oz Growler
With a massive carrying capacity of 64 Oz, Kegco’s Growler is ideal for anybody who heads out once in a while and loves to keep a bottle of chilled beer handy. Crafted from 18/8 stainless steel, this device is strong, durable and sleeker than you’d think. I particularly loved the big 2-1/8″ opening that prevented foaming by stopping agitation while I poured from the growler or filled it with beer.
The flip top is equally useful since it securely fastens the bottle and prevents any accidental leakage. I used this top to swing the bottle open and it worked like a charm. This growler can also be hand-carried to your camping trips or local breweries, thanks to its sturdy metal handles. The overall features seem pretty decent, and going by the price, this is definitely worth your money.
- Made from high quality 18/8 grade steel.
- Wide opening makes it easier to fill and pour from the device.
- Comes with a sturdy metal handle for easy hand-carriage.
- Holds up to two liters of your favourite beer.
- Double walled technology, keeps your beer chilled
- Can develop minor scratches on regular use.
4. HaveGet 128 Oz Mini Keg Style Growler
I stumbled upon this mini keg style growler when I was looking for a sleek, lightweight device to keep my beer chilled. Although I was pretty skeptical in the beginning, over the time, this growler managed to live up to my expectations. The device is crafted from high-quality 304 grade stainless steel, that isn’t merely sturdy; but also offers premium protection against buckling or heavy impact.
The top too is fully rolled up and the steel chimes offer added protection. I also loved the handles that aided in easy catching and pouring. The overall features seem pretty decent. So whether it’s kegging, fermenting or storing your beer- this is one of the best value-for-money growlers you’ll ever find.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Comes with sturdy double handles.
- Made from high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Rolled top and stainless steel bottom offers maximum protection from buckling.
- Some of the products are likely to develop casting debris.
5. Growler Republic’s Stainless Steel Growler
When it comes to top notch quality and incredible features, you can never go wrong with Growler Republic. And this growler ranks high in both the departments. Like every other growler from the brand, this one too is made from high quality 304 stainless steel, which is both BPA and toxin free. The device is insulated with double walls, which further ensures that the external temperature doesn’t affect your beer. To put it simply, your beer is fresh and carbonated, every time you open the lid. So whether it’s craft beer from your local brewery or bottled beer from your favorite brand; you can always be assured of quality.
When I first got the growler, I was almost overwhelmed with its in-built handle that gave me just the right kind of grip. The leak proof screw lid is equally handy while carrying the growler in bag-packs. The overall features are pretty good, and I’d definitely recommend the product for all craft beer enthusiasts.
- Crafted from high quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Offers double walled insulation.
- Sturdy handle offers perfect grip.
- Screw lid is completely leak-proof.
- Toxin and BPA free.
- The price is on the higher side.
Pros and Cons of Stainless Steel Growlers
- Sleek, compact and lightweight.
- Easy to carry around.
- Doesn’t require much maintenance.
- Free from BPA and toxins.
- Usually come with single or double walled insulation.
- Aren’t available in very many designs.
Stainless Steel Growlers Vs. Glass Growlers
While glass growlers are widely lauded for their aesthetically pleasing designs, they don’t stand a chance near stainless steel growlers in terms of features or functionalities. Unlike the glass variants, stainless steel growlers come with proper insulation that keeps your beer perfectly chilled. Additionally, they are also easy to maintain, because unlike glass variants, they aren’t brittle or prone to damage.